Wednesday 20 November 2013

Day 1 - Wednesday 20th November

After the excitement of coming up with a new challenge, I sat at work quite frustrated, itching for a competition to come my way.  Being unable to seek them out though left me sitting at my desk just waiting for something to happen.  It was then that I noticed my colleague's empty Lucozade bottle sitting on her desk with the words 'Win with the YES Project' emblazoned on the side of it.  This was just the start I wanted.  I want to win and I'm saying YES to prize opportunities.  The YES project is exactly what I am looking for!

Unwrapping my first competition entry

I eagerly logged onto their website and then followed the 'on bottle' instructions, carefully stripping away the outer packaging in search of a hidden code beneath.  Bottle now naked, the code came into view and all I had to do was enter it into their system and give them loads of personal information and I was in the running to win a £100 gig voucher.  I knew this because once I clicked enter I immediately checked my email where awaiting me was the message 'Congratulations - you've just entered The YES Project and are in the running to win a £100 gig ticket voucher.  It really was that simple.  As the email went on to advise me, all I need to do now is wait for them to contact me tomorrow which they promise to do if I am indeed a winner.  Exciting times.    
The Lucozade Energy Team kindly get in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment